- LIDCOME LOCATION
- ASAP START WITH POTENTIAL FOR PERM
- GREAT TEAM
Located in Lidcombe is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Admin / Customer Service Officer looking to commence ASAP.
Reporting to the Operations Manager some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Receiving quotes and pricing from the sales team – entering it into the system
- Loading customer information into the database
- Uploading invoices into the portal
- Ensuring all pricing & customer information is accurate
- Assisting with any other ad-hoc admin task as required
To secure this opportunity the ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience within a similar role – you may have worked within a service-based organisation where you have loaded customer contracts or worked with quotes and pricing administration. If you haven’t, but have really solid admin experience – that’s fine
- The kind of personality that is energetic and proactive – you love ploughing through the workload given to you and have a naturally positive outlook on things
- Strong attention to detail
- The desire to work within a great team who work together to get through the work
- The availability to commence ASAP– we would love to speak with candidates who are ideally looking for a permanent role at the end of this as that is definitely a possibility
- A current covid vaccination certificate
This is a great opportunity to secure some immediate work with potential for it to be something long term. It’s working within a great team. Plenty of parking available. A short walk from the train and bus.
If you’re available ASAP and think you meet the criteria, we would love to hear from you.