- SEVEN HILLS LOCATION
- IDEAL FOR CANDIDATES WHO LIKE SALES BUT DISLIKE CALL CENTRES
- APPOINTMENT SETTING
Located in Seven Hills is an excellent opportunity for a candidate experienced in appointment setting.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Outbound calls to warm leads promoting the business and niche products to clubs, schools, universities, large facilities and Government buildings
- Outbound calls to potential clients to introduce the business
- Reviewing inactive accounts – identifying clients who may want to renew their old agreements
- Data entry – Updating the CRM with new information as required
- Assisting with quotations and invoicing
- General admin tasks as required
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience within a similar role with a sales focus – there are a stack of warm leads awaiting the successful candidate who is someone that really enjoys making calls, engaging with potential clients with the end goal being an appointment for the National Sales Manager to meet with them
- The kind of personality that is driven and resilient yet you’re also friendly with that nice mix of sales and likeability
- Excellent communication – in this type of role you need to be someone that communicates clearly and quickly as you make the calls to secure the appointment
- An excellent work ethic. You love meeting targets, being proactive and working within a team
- A Covid vaccination certificate is required for this position
This is an excellent opportunity and is ideal for someone who may be in a similar role where you have proven results with appointment setting and enjoy researching and identifying new opportunities. Perhaps you have worked in a large outbound call centre and loved the sales side but disliked having to constantly read from the same script.
In any case, if you are looking for a new challenge, we’d love to hear from you.