- BAULKHAM HILLS LOCATION
- BRILLIANT TEAM
- FLEXIBILITY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON (4 OR 5 DAYS)
Located in the Norwest Business Park at Baulkham Hills is an excellent opportunity to join a long-established Financial Planning firm.
Reporting to the Senior Partner and working within a fantastic team of people who are incredibly knowledgeable, some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Management of a high net worth portfolio of clients to ensure exceptional customer service is delivered at all times
- Managing and tracking client portfolios
- Ensuring all client related requests and tasks are completed within appropriate timeframes
- Coordinating reviews – liaising with clients and planners to schedule review meetings
- Managing and updating all client information on Xplan
- Coordinating administrative and transactional client work including SoA’s and RoA’s
- Implement client recommendations from financial plans, limited advice and financial review documents
- Assist Advisers with new client onboarding whilst always looking at potential ways to improve efficiencies
To secure this opportunity the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role – you understand wealth platforms (they use BT & Clearview) and have dealt with HNW clients in the past
- A solid understanding of financial planning & superannuation products and services
- Exceptional attention to detail – you understand the importance of ensuring all documentation is entered with 100% accuracy and pride yourself on your ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Fantastic communication skills – you love dealing with clients both over the phone and via email and have the ability to articulate what you need from them in a clear manner. You’re friendly yet professional and enjoy building relationships
- CWT/Xplan experience – this is essential
- A good sense of humour – also essential as this is a fantastic team who have incredibly high standards yet also know how to have a laugh along the way
This is a great opportunity for someone who may have recently finished in a similar role thanks to Covid-19 and is now looking for something closer to home. Or perhaps you are still in a Client Service Officer role and have been thinking about a change of scenery for a while.
In any case we would love to hear from you.