- BAULKHAM HILLS LOCATION
- BRILLIANT TEAM
- ONSITE PARKING
Located in the Norwest Business Park at Baulkham Hills is an excellent opportunity to join a long-established Financial Planning Firm.
Reporting to the Senior Partner and working within a fantastic team of people who are incredibly knowledgeable, some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Management of a high-net-worth portfolio of clients to ensure exceptional customer service is delivered at all times
- Managing and tracking client portfolios
- Ensuring all client related requests and tasks are completed within appropriate timeframes
- Coordinating reviews – liaising with clients and planners to schedule review meetings
- Managing and updating all client information on Salesforce
- Coordinating administrative and transactional client work including SoA’s and RoA’s
- Implement client recommendations from financial plans, limited advice and financial review documents
- Assist Advisors with new client onboarding whilst always looking at potential ways to improve efficiencies
To secure this opportunity the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role where you have managed a client base and understand the importance of delivering high levels of service – you don’t necessarily have to have worked within a financial planning firm. You may have been a CSO in Banking, Insurance or Healthcare.
- Exceptional attention to detail – you pride yourself on ensuring all documentation is entered with 100% accuracy and your ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Fantastic communication skills – you love dealing with clients both over the phone and via email and have the ability to articulate what you need from them in a clear manner. You’re friendly yet professional and enjoy building relationships
- Salesforce experience – would be great but not essential. As long as you’re someone who can pick things up quickly
- A good sense of humour – this is a fantastic team who have incredibly high standards yet also know how to have a laugh along the way
- A current covid vaccination certificate
This is a great opportunity for someone who may currently be in a CSO role, but the career path and professional support just isn’t here. Or perhaps are in a similar role but travelling each day and have been looking for something close to home.
This client is located in the Norwest Business Park in Baulkham Hills in a building close to Metro, restaurants and shopping centres. Their office is really lovely and they genuinely look after their staff only recently returning from a trip to Hayman Island where every team member was in attendance. Parking is provided (big tick when looking at working in Norwest).