- NEAR PARRAMATTA LOCATION
- DEVELOP KEY RELATIONSHIPS WITH CORPORATE PARTNERS
- ONSITE PARKING / 1 DAY WORK FROM HOME
Located in Sydney’s West, near Parramatta is an excellent opportunity to join a Not for Profit organisation.
Reporting to the Corporate Partnerships Manager and working within a high performing team, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Researching and assisting in developing and managing the corporate relationships to ensure they form a meaningful and beneficial partnership resulting in substantial support for the organisation
- Presenting campaign opportunities to corporate partners to get involved in
- Manage all corporate donations including in kind donations
- Working in conjunction with business partners with regards to a variety of existing programs. You will be the main contact point for all participants and events
- Identifying opportunities for revenue raising via business relationships
- Managing corporate donations
- Responsibility for the research and application of various grants
- Ensuring all relevant reporting is completed within given timeframes – working closely with an array of internal stakeholders
- Assist with any other ad-hoc requirements as needed
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Solid experience within an Account Manager, Business Development or Relationship Management position – you have that enviable mix of sales and likeability. People warm to you naturally and you find it easy to ask for what you want without being overbearing or pushy
- The kind of personality who can hold their own when presenting to potential partners and internal stakeholders – you’re confident in your ability and enjoy building strong relationships
- The ability to quickly pivot within an everchanging environment – you can think on your feet and have the ability to adapt to changes in campaigns and programs when needed
- Strong organisational skills – it’s vital you can juggle multiple tasks at once and ensure all relevant programs are coordinated and running without a glitch. You’re self-motivated and definitely don’t need to be micro-managed
- Exposure to a Not for Profit environment– this is a definite advantage although you might be someone who has been in a similar role which isn’t necessarily in the NFP space. You have strong business networks and can see how your current skillset could easily transition into this role
This is an excellent opportunity and is ideally suited to candidates who might currently be in a Corporate Partnerships Coordinator role and looking to take the next step, or perhaps you’re in a similar position within another NFP but the challenge is no longer there and you are ready to join an organisation you can put your heart and soul into.
The position is based near the Parramatta region with 1 day working from home due to Covid restrictions.