- A GREAT MIX OF CUSTOMER SERVICE & ADMIN
- ROSTERING & SCHEDULING ROLE
- WORKING A 7.5 HR SHIFT BETWEEN 6AM-8PM
Located within the Parramatta area is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service / Scheduling Officer.
Reporting to the Business Manager your key accountabilities will include:
- Taking inbound calls from clients regarding the NDIS and the services they require
- Managing the workflow of each account – you will be inputting customer information and other data into an excel spreadsheet as well as internal CRM’s
- Managing service requests and supporting the ongoing service delivery from the customer bookings
- Taking general enquiries and identifying conversion opportunities related to the product offering
- Liaising with local support advisors and service managers
- Outbound calls where necessary to confirm appointments and follow up on any additional information needed
To secure this opportunity the ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills – you will be chatting with all manner of customers so it’s vital you can communicate clearly and effectively
- Experience with scheduling or rostering with knowledge of the NDIS
- Strong admin and data entry skills – high levels of attention to detail and accuracy are a must
- Excellent computer skills – you’re not daunted by technology or having to jump from one system to the next
- A current working with children and police check – if you don’t have either but are willing to complete the checks at your own expense we are happy to receive your application
- The availability to work a 7.6 hour shift over a rotating roster operating between 6am-8pm
This is a great opportunity to join a team in the midst of exciting growth within the industry. Ideally suited to someone looking for a career path within a great bunch of people who really are passionate about what they do each day.
For a confidential discussion please apply via the link below.