- GLENORIE LOCATION
- FLEXIBILITY IN DAYS / HOURS
- BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL CARE
Located in Glenorie is an excellent opportunity for an experienced OOSH Coordinator.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Facilitating experiences to engage and challenge children aged 5-12 years
- Working collaboratively to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the children in your care
- Assisting with the daily healthy eating menus and incorporate fun child driven programs based on both the interests and passions of children in your program and the strengths and skills of you and your team.
- Coordinating the day-to-day requirements of the centre
To secure this opportunity the ideal candidate will have:
- A Diploma or Certificate IV in Children’s Services, OOSH Recreation or Degree / Diploma in Primary Teaching
- Proven leadership experience in school aged care and education centres
- First Aid, Asthma, Anaphylaxis management certification
- A valid Working with Children’s check clearance along with a Child Protection Certificate (CHCPRT001)
- Demonstrated capacity to comply with and lead other educators in the implementation of children’s service policies and procedures
- Demonstrated skills in the supervision and positive behaviour management of school aged children
This is a great opportunity to join a close-knit community close to Dural. You may be looking for a new full-time opportunity or possibly a shorter week in a part time role – either way we would love to hear from you.