- NORTH SYDNEY HEAD OFFICE / WETHERILL PARK WAREHOUSE LOCATION
- NEWLY CREATED ROLE
- IDEAL FOR SOMEONE WITH IMPORT/EXPORT KNOWLEDGE
Located in North Sydney is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to oversee newly set up warehouse in Wetherill Park.
Reporting to the General Manager some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Overseeing the day to day running of the warehouse facility including pick & pack and deliveries
- Managing inventory
- Product sales & forecasting
- Liaising with regulatory bodies (DAWE & TGA)
- Identifying stock trends and availability – working closely with Marketing Manager and Data Analyst to ensure they have appropriate product information available to them
- Identifying gaps in the processes and procedure – implementing change when necessary
- Working with Brokers to negotiate movement of product
- In the near future working closely with the GM to identify export opportunities within the Asian market
To secure this opportunity the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role, ideally working with the import/export of products within health, wellness or nutritional supplements – you understand the complexities of dealing with regulatory bodies and have a strong understanding of DEWA and TGA requirements when it comes to product content/ingredients.
- An understanding of product registration and importation.
- Experience overseeing a warehouse and inventory management.
- The kind of personality that is agile and can pivot quickly according to the demands of the business. You’re innovative, solutions focused and think outside the square.
- Relevant qualifications in Business, Operations or Supply Chain.
- The desire to join a business during an exciting growth phase with plans for expansion
This is a great role and is newly creative due to significant growth year on year. The office is located in North Sydney with what should be minimal visits to the warehouse in Wetherill Park, so it’s ideally suited to someone who is happy to spend the majority of their time in North Sydney.
We love working with this client. The GM is one of the most passionate people you will meet and has surrounded herself with like-minded people. She is very excited to welcome this new team member who will have control over the daily running of the warehouse and supply of inventory.
It’s ideally suited to a candidate who may have been in a similar role without the title and reading this you’re thinking “that’s me – that’s exactly what I have been doing” and now is the time to step up. or perhaps you are in a similar role that is no longer offering a challenge.
In any case we would love to hear from you.