- INNER WEST OFFICE WITH TRAVEL TO CLIENT SITES
- $120K PACKAGE
- FLEXIBILITY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON
Located in Sydney’s Inner West is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a fantastic team.
Reporting to the Managing Director some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Managing the client relationship from the start of the build until completion.
- Working with architectural and engineering plans to ensure the build is to correct specifications.
- Ensuring all construction polices, process and procedures are consistently implemented and applied, including construction checklists and defined payment schedules.
- Develop and implement new and revised business process improvements to increase productivity, reduce cycle time and costs, improve quality and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the efficient, accurate and timely tracking of construction phases while identifying areas of improvement and the elimination of excess white space. Anticipate and plan for the required capacity in production to meet the sales demand.
- Conduct monthly review of division’s P&L results and analysis of Work in Progress (WIP) Report to ensure the financials are accurate.
To secure this opportunity the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role – you are comfortable working with projects within the building, construction or similar industries where you have worked to plans and schedules.
- Qualifications in a related field would be ideal but not essential – on the job experience is also highly regarded.
- The type of personality that really enjoys dealing with client to give them a first-class experience – we all know that projects can sometimes have unforeseen delays or extra cost but you’re the type of person who builds a strong relationship with the client and keeps them informed at every turn which makes these situations easier to deal with.
- Strong customer service mentality, with the ability to multitask.
- A self-motivated, pro-active, result-oriented work ethic with the ability to work with minimal direction. You’re a problem solver and enjoy working with the client to achieve positive outcomes.
This is a great opportunity to join a team currently experiencing phenomenal growth. The Director is one of the nicest people ever and is looking for someone like minded and driven to provide the client with nothing but the best in service and experience.