- SEVEN HILLS BASE
- PROJECTS LOCATED THROUGHOUT SYDNEY
- OPPORTUNITY DOWN THE TRACK TO GROW WITH THIS BUSINESS
Located in Seven Hills with projects scattered across Sydney metro and some regional locations is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Overseeing various projects within Government and Commercial sites within the security industry (Access control, CCTV, Intrusion detection etc)
- Attending site meetings with builders to work through drawings and plans
- Managing the project from approval to completion – understanding and identifying opportunities for further business opportunities
- Overseeing a team of technicians – assisting with box/camera installations if needed
- Ensuring site inductions are completed
- All other project related duties as requested
To secure this opportunity the ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant security or electrical qualifications – you might be someone who is looking to get off the tools and step into a role that is more of a management/client servicing role (although sometimes you may be required to run some cable or install security boxes)
- A knowledge of programming systems – you may have worked with home automation or control systems (Cbus etc)
- The kind of personality that really enjoys dealing with clients and problem solving – you’re professional in your approach, you listen to the needs of the client and recommend appropriate solutions
- Strong business acumen – you have the ability to look at a project and really understand where it’s at financially. You may have recently completed some business studies to help compliment your background
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills – you can manage multiple projects and keep on top of things
- The desire to join an organisation that want to develop your career path. This definitely has the potential to move into an Operations Manager or eventually a GM role down the track
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to utilise their hands on experience gained in either security or electrical without having to be constantly on the tools. It’s ideal for candidates looking for the next step in their career – possibly to formalise a job they have been doing without the title? Or perhaps you are in a similar role and now is the time to make a move.
In any case we would love to hear from you.