- HOMEBUSH HEAD OFFICE WITH TRAVEL STATEWIDE
- FANTASTIC TEAM
- IDEAL FOR CANDIDATES WITH SERVICE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Located near the Homebush area is an excellent opportunity for an experienced SHE Business Partner to join a National team.
Reporting to the Head of Safety, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with Line Managers to ensure they can execute their SHE responsibilities
- Developing and delivering training programmes
- Supporting Line Managers to ensure accidents, incidents and work-related cases are reported and investigated
- Supporting the implementation of the SHE risk control measures
- Managing the relationships with insurers and brokers
- Supporting the delivery of the safety, health and environment learning programmes, ensuring employees have the required knowledge, skills and training
- Supporting Line Managers in the completion of the monthly reports
- Managing workers compensation and claims processing, lodgement, attending reviews, liaise with Insurers and follow through to closure of the claim
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant WHS qualifications which could be at Diploma or Certificate level – a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is definitely a bonus (but not essential)
- Previous experience within a similar role – this role isn’t suitable to those at Director or Manager level. It’s ideally suited to candidate with approx. 3 years’ experience within a similar role who is keen to take the next step to grown and learn within this opportunity.
- A thorough understanding of the SHE function and how vital it is for a service-based business – you enjoy supporting Line Managers so they can effectively execute their responsibilities within their teams.
- The kind of personality that is self-managed. You can work autonomously, think independently & conduct yourself in a professional yet approachable manner. You will work closely will multiple business units so it’s essential you can get along with all walks of life
- Exceptional written and verbal communications – you have a way of delivering information in a manner that people understand and relate to easily
- Strong time management skills
- The ability to travel to various branches to deliver training – travel is state based which will see you visiting Sydney metro branches as well as Canberra, Albury, Newcastle etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is in a similar role and might be feeling a bit stale. You might be reading this and thinking now could be the time to explore your options. Or perhaps you are in the role without the title and now is the perfect time to take the next step that will allow career growth.
In any case, if you have managed the function across multiple sites and really enjoy being the go-to person for the SHE function we would love to hear from you.