- LIDCOMBE LOCATION – ROLE PREDOMINANTLY OUT ON THE ROAD
- GENEROUS BASE OFFERING LUCRATIVE COMMS & EARNING POTENTIAL
- GREAT TEAM
Reporting to the Sales Manager some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Driving sales revenue by hunting new business opportunities (cold calling, researching prospective opportunities)
- Analysis of current clients and contracts to determine where suitable cross referral agreement could be made
- Developing sales plans to achieve set KPI’s and targets
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Managing a sales pipeline
To secure this role you have:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a sales role – ideally within a B2B environment. This is not a role where you can hide behind a desk, you will be out on the road seeing clients so it’s vital you can build face to face relationships quickly and you actually enjoy being out on the road most days
- Excellent negotiation skills – the ability to close the deal and ask for what you want
- The kind of personality that is self-motivated, resilient with drive and determination to succeed. You can relate to all walks of life and people naturally like you.
- Brilliant time management skills – you can work autonomously and get things done to ensure all agreements are handed to the Sales Support team within specified timeframes
- The desire to earn a generous base salary with a comms structure that could see you earning double that amount
- A current covid vaccination certificate (3 in total or a willingness to obtain)
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with a genuine passion for sales and a determination for closing a deal in today’s competitive market. You’re a hunter and you know what it takes to secure the clients that are on your radar.
You may have experience within a service based industry but most importantly you have that hard to find mix of tenacity and likeability. You will have access to state of the art reporting tools and territory maps that allow you to see where the potential business could be. Something we have never seen before.
If this sounds like you – please apply today for a prompt response.
Note: the successful candidate will be required to undergo a medical prior to commencement.