- LIDCOMBE LOCATION
- CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- PERMANENT ROLE
Located in Lidcombe is a great opportunity for an experienced Service Planner / Scheduler.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager and working within a great team, some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Preparation of service & maintenance schedules
- Allocate & manage the schedules and service delivery times
- Process all relevant administration and information into the in-house system
- Liaise with technicians and clients in the field in regards to their issue
- Ensure all completed works are closed off in the system and the job recorded accurately
- Assist other team members or Managers where required
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional communication skills – you are the type of person who can liaise with the Techs and then call through to the client to convey the outcomes and deal with any further issues
- Experience within a service delivery / allocation or scheduling position – you have previous exposure to coordinating technicians and understand how important it is to ensure the tech is dispatched within nominated service level agreements. You may have worked within air conditioning, plumbing, BSA, Foxtel, Telstra where you are used to allocating jobs to techs and completing all relevant paperwork
- A very process driven approach – you ensure that your paperwork is up to date and entered correctly and you pride yourself on following the process correctly each and every time
- The kind of personality that loves working within a team, is results driven and deadline oriented – you are proactive and love dealing with clients and customers to deliver outstanding service levels
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that offers longevity and career opportunities. You might have been in a similar role where you have built great relationships with your techs and love dealing with clients and you’re thinking “this sounds just like me”.
Or perhaps thanks to Covid you are looking for a new role. In any case we would love to hear from you.