- NORWEST OFFICE LOCATION
- DISABILITY SECTOR
- PART TIME 3 DAYS
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Support Coordinator to secure a role with flexibility within the disability sector.
Reporting to the Team Leader your key duties will include:
- Assessing the needs and coordinate support for NDIS participants and set budgets
- Identifying potential improvements to the existing services and processes
- Evaluating and prioritize marketing opportunities
- Conducting NDIS plan and service agreement reviews
- Developing sales partner / alliance relationships
- Managing leads and opportunities
- Maintaining relationships with trade or industry groups
- Maintaining documentation of contacts
- Ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures
- Assisting the team with any ad hoc duties as required
To secure this position the ideal candidate will have:
- Certificate III or IV in disability/ aged care or allied health qualifications
- Experience within a similar position – you have a strong sales acumen with the ability to engage potential clients and secure leads from enquiries
- A great work ethic
- Knowledge of the NDIS
- A current police and working with children check (or a willingness to apply for one quickly)
- Your own transport – You will be required to attend meetings and will be reimbursed for your travel expenses etc
- Must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
This is a great opportunity to join a busy team who really enjoy what they do each day. It is a part time 3 day a week opportunity working from home with regular face to face meetings with participants. You can also visit the office in Norwest if you need to catch up with the Team Leader at any time.
We are open to talking to anyone who can work with participants based on the North or South side of Sydney and this will be determined by your location.
In any case, if this appeals, we’d love to hear from you.