- NORWEST LOCATION
- DISABILITY SECTOR
- FULL TIME OR PART TIME OPPORTUNITY
Located in the Norwest Business Park is an excellent opportunity to secure a role with flexibility within the disability sector.
Reporting to the Team Leader your key duties will include:
- Assessing the needs and coordinate support for NDIS participants and set budgets
- Identifying potential improvements to the existing services and processes
- Evaluating and prioritize marketing opportunities
- Conducting NDIS plan and service agreement reviews
- Developing sales partner / alliance relationships
- Managing leads and opportunities
- Maintaining relationships with trade or industry groups
- Maintaining documentation of contacts
- Ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures
- Assisting the team with any ad hoc duties as required
To secure this position the ideal candidate will have:
- Certificate III or IV in disability/ aged care or allied health qualifications
- Experience within a similar position – you have a strong sales acumen with the ability to engage potential clients and secure leads from enquiries
- A great work ethic
- Knowledge of the NDIS
- A current police and working with children check (or a willingness to apply for one quickly)
- Your own transport – You will be required to attend meetings and will be reimbursed for your travel expenses etc
- Must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
This is a great opportunity to join a busy team who really enjoy what they do each day. It is a permanent opportunity however there is some flexibility if you are looking for part time hours and have previous experience within a similar role.
This role will be home based with face to face client visits across Western Sydney and the Inner West. You will also work from the office once a fortnight.
In any case, if this appeals, we’d love to hear from you.